Re: Harassing e-mail from rocknreal@netaccess.on.caHarassment, SPAMMER rocknreal@netaccess.on.ca

I have received repeated profane, abusive and harassing e-mails from Mike
Leyland, username <rocknreal>, and others in his employ using the same
account. This person posted their advertising in my guestbook
<http://home.ican.net/~domenic/guestbook/guestbook.html> without
authorization. In addition, they have been using my guestbook as their own
mailing list, also without authorization. As I'm sure you're aware, this is
proprietary information which is not intended for commercial use. I have
warned Mr. Leyland about contacting me further, but he continues to be a
nuisance to me and my guestbook participants. So far, 5 of these
paricipants have confirmed receiving unwanted e-mail from this person. When
one of them replied, informing Mr. Leyland that their advertising was not
welcome, and to desist, Mr. Leyland's response was to "flame" them with 17
(seventeen) e-mails. Needless to say, this is very upsetting, and shows Mr.
Leyland to be a spiteful and vindictive character with no regard for
netiquette or the right of others to be free from his harassment. This was
also the case when I protested his posting of spam in my guestbook, as you
will see below. I have attached some of the e-mails which Mike Leyland has
sent to me, and to others in my guestbook. We hope that you will take the
appropriate action without delay.
Sincerely,

[311 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go.py?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=5438123&hilit=COPYRIGHT+LEGAL> ]

Subject: Re: F-22 Trademark <snort>