Death of a SPAMMER! How sweet it is...Re: Harassing e-mail from rocknreal@netaccess.on.ca

Thank you for the notice.  NetAccess enforces a strict anti-spam policy.
Our policy is to give the account owner one warning if we receive a
confirmed spam complaint.  If we receive another confirmed complaint about
another round of spamming then all services are permanently revoked.  Your
message was confirmation of a second spamming offence.  We shutdown the
rocknreal and beatleman accounts this morning and closed both rocknreal
web sites. We will be advising the client to take their business
elsewhere.
 --Stefan Powell
To: info@netaccess.on.ca