Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Importance of Brain Cryopreservation

 Anonymous wrote:

 > > >                            ^^^^^
 > > >What, which one is it, Dr. Fomin or Dr. Vulis ?
 >
 > Once again I note that a Dimitri Vulis is listed in the phone book in
 > Flushing, NY, within easy calling distance of Fomin's ISP, Panix, in New
 > York City. He is one of only two people named Vulis listed in the entire
 > north eastern USA. Of course, this proves nothing; just a little detail.
 >
 > --
 > ############################################################
 > Charles Platt                                   cp@panix.com
  I did some Deja News research on the email address of this Anonymous,
 and the person who posts with this email address and organization (Flame
 International Inc) has posted  hundreds of times in the past year.
 He often posts with the sig file "King Of All Heretics" and is referred
 to on some newsgroups as KOAH.
 I looked at a number of posts and found two where this person appeared to
 have appropriated the identity of a regular poster on a NG (see Scott
 A. Weiss and pamills) in the same fashion we see here--his regular email
 address and organization at the top and the false name at the bottom.
 His postings here are quite mild compared to the havoc he has wreaked on
 several other newsgroups, which indicates that he may well be sincerely
 interested in cryonics. If so, I welcome him, but this is not Charles
 Platt.
 --
 Randy Smith
 do not go gentle into that good night