RE: COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR WEB PAGESCOPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR WEB PAGES

Our school is working to create our high school home page and is
wondering what the copyright laws say about getting graphics or other
information from sites on the web.  Is there anywhere that states what
is legal about getting things from other sites. I have read that some
sites are copyrighted, but are the links they provide also copyrighted?

ANY information you have on this would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks
in advance for the help.  We don't want to do anything illegal, but

[4 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4285257&hilit=COPYRIGHT+COPYRIGHTED+LEGAL> ]

Subject: FAQ Advice For Authors