Previous Next Index Thread

OT: Chocolate UFOs

 I apologize for the off topic post, and chocolate haters should stop
 reading now, but I really did see chocolate UFOs today!  I was in Trader
 Joe's (a specialty food store in California that is expanding to the
 east coast of the US), wandering through the frozen food aisle when a
 label caught my eye.  It said, "UFOs."  Of course, I immediately thought
 of stitching (which of course wouldn't have anything to do with the shop
 I had just exited!).  No, these weren't for stitching, well, maybe.
 They are mint-chocolate wafers (sort of Hershey Kiss shaped).
 Delightful!
 I think I'll go stitch on my UFO now with a side order of UFOs!
 Lori G.
 lgradous@msn.com