Previous Next Index Thread

Walter Scott Houston reference needed

 Do any of you deep-sky folk recall the late Walter Scott Houston
 making a comment in his columns to the effect that if an object is
 merely given a name, it will immediately find its way on everyones
 observing list? I'm looking for the issue(s) of S&T in which he wrote
 this.
 TIA,
 Auke Slotegraaf  : auke@aztec.co.za : mnassa@saao.ac.za :  Tel/Fax +27+21+8873427
 PO Box 608, Stellenbosch, 7599, South Africa : B+ E+ F- G- H- I- L+ M+ N+ Q1+ Q2+
 First Ghost Atlas of S.Africa   :  '82 Kawasaki 550 LTD  :  Pink Floyd aficionado
 Deep-sky observer :  Dungeon Master :  Origins and functions of paranormal belief
 The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing