Fund for UFO Research Web Page (fwd)

    After a month of computer problems, I seem to be able to post again.
I don't recall seeing any announcement that Fund for UFO Research has
entered cyberspace at:

     http://www.fufor.org

   It is worth a gander.  Now that it is established more updated
information will soon follow.  Jerome Clark's new contribution
SPACEMEN, DEMONS & CONSPRIACIES:  THE EVOLUTION OF UFO HYPOTHESES
just received.  Mine is a review copy, but it should soon be
available from the FUFOR soon.

Jan Aldrich
Project 1947

 UFO UpDates - Toronto - updates@globalserve.net
 Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp - ++ 416-696-0145

 An E-Mail Subscription Service for the Study of
 UFO Related Phenomena

 UFO UpDates Instant Archive now available at
 http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/updates

 MUFON Ontario's Home Page:
http://www.globalserve.net/-updates/mufon/