MB: EduCase - Promotion & Publicity

For mid & large companies this target market, I would approach a company
that many of them use- someone like Dun and Bradstreet and ask to do a
joint mailing with them. I get stuff from Dun and Bradstreet ALL the time.
They have access to a large number of the companies that you are looking
for because those companies are listed with them and they are always
updating the listings they carry.

Another idea with this group is to get the survey "sponsored" by a large
company that deals with firms like this. The credit card firms come to
mind- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa...and use their mailing
lists to make an approach...

[206 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=2831388&hilit=SCEPTICAL> ]

Subject: VI:Hanoi-1step forward, 2 backward...maybe 3