Title:  Slowly Goes the Night
Author:  Shannon Alayna
E-mail:  ishtarsb@msn.com
Posting:  Post this wherever, just please attach my name
Disclaimer:  You aren't still reading these stupid things, are you?  Oh
well,
CC owns the souls of the X-Files, and far be it for me to attempt to steal
any
of his marvelous (yet sexless) characters.
Spoilers:  nope
Rating:  Somewhere between a strong PG-13 to a light R for violence
Content warning:  slight MSR
Classification: R, S, A, X
than
she thought.
Author's Note:  Feeeeeeedbaaccckkkkk!!!  Please, I'll be your
friend.....!!

The plant was massive, fields stretching for miles, dotted with
ostentatious

[402 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=231124&hilit=TELEPATHY> ]

Subject: science jokes (05/21)