ET encounter at EL Yunque Peak, Puerto Rico. . . (fwd)

Dear Colonel,

I have a very dear friend in Puerto Rico, with a few experiences
behind him. i thought you would be interested in seeing his
reports. i will also forward you the two other experiences he
talks about.

Yours truly,

 -yechiel Mann,
Israeli Director of Skywatch International.