The Temporal Doorway UFO Update - Mid April (fwd)

Things have not been quiet in the UFO area of The Temporal Doorway. I have
restructured the more than 20 medical effects cases in the paper on Eye
and Skin Irritation in UFO Cases (the paper has also been reorganized).
Those cases have each been given a separate page, with more detail for
many of them. Each case is linked back to the new Guide to UFO
Classification systems, which features a complete breakdown of the Hynek
system and both Vallee systems, so that you can see how a case is
categorized in all three systems. Related cases are linked, and more of
these cross references will be added as time permits. Additional cases
have been added, including the famous Vins sighting and the Exeter
sighting. The cases are also accessible through the chronological catalog,
which shows the cases by the date on which they occurred. Expect more
cases to be added in the near future, along with other catalogs, and a
research paper in progress that will examine UFO luminosity in more
detail.

Don't forget to have a look at the paper on the common structural feature
found in multiple UFO reports (5 cases now, 1949-1967, including Spaur /
Neff), and the studies of UFO luminosity from the Lucci and Tulsa case
photos.

Feel free to visit the UFO information section "The Window" directly at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/5623/ufo.htm, or visit the entire site
and enjoy the art and writing at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/5623/

As always, if you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please feel
free to let me know. Or, if you got this from a friend and would like to
be added - send me a message, and I'll be glad to put you on.

 -------
Mark Cashman, creator of the Temporal Doorway at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/5623/
Original digital art, writing, and research on Unidentified Flying Objects
mcashman@ix.netcom.com

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=3007569&hilit=UFO> ]

Subject: Use roswell.net to unite global UFO community (fwd)