3/13 to 3/14 Western US Sightings.Re: UFO UpDate: Re: Arizona Sightings

Dear Bill,

Many thanks for the information - much appreciated.

I'm working with others on a major triangle sighting which took place in
Southern England in the early hours of Saturday, 8 March. This was seen by a
local journalist who ran a small feature in her newspaper. Two farmers
independently observed this thing, and it's believed two firemen have now come
forward to say they saw it as well. O.K., no big deal you say, but here are the
plus points:
The journalist is highly thought of and 100% credible.  Amazing details of the
edge and underside of the craft were seen.

Independent credible witnesses;

The event took place right next door to the residence of Britain's Home
Secretary, Michael Howard M.P. This is like saying Al Gore had an ET pay
him a visit. It's a "biggy" and we are doing all we can to glean the data. Teams
are working this weekend (they began yesterday) going over the whole area.

[149 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=2617485&hilit=UFO> ]

Subject: UFOCLOPEDIA "R"