Perceptual Arena Technical
All software for Perceptual Arena was developed by
OTHERSPACE and Canon ArtLab.
- History analysis
- Open database evolution including born/alive/dead transformation processing.
- Realtime texture grabbing
- Realtime texture animation
- Granular sound synthesis
HARDWARE used at the ArtLab 3 exhibition.
- Polhemeus Fasttrack
Graphics Onyx Reality Engine with 2 raster manager boards.
- Graphics Display:
- HMD (Head Mounted Display)
- 2 High Resolution video projectors
- Atarii Mega STE
- Akai S1100 Sampler
- Boss SE-50 Stereo Effects Processor
- Mark of the Unicorn MOTU 7S MIDI Mixer
- Sound Display:
- HMD headphones (for the user)
- 8 speakers (for the outside views)
- Data Glove produced by OTHERSPACE